We value our volunteers!
Without the help of our volunteers, we could not achieve our mission of preserving and enhancing Old Clinton for the education, appreciation, and enjoyment of present and future generations. Almost all of our work is done by volunteers, with the exception of the occasional hiring of service professionals.
Volunteer areas include:
- annual War Days (generally the first weekend in May) and other fund-raisers
- property and grounds maintenance
- restoration of the Judge Richard Johnson Law Office
- development of the Tanyard Archaeological Site
Volunteering provides an opportunity to:
- help preserve a National Register of Historic Places site
- see Clinton up-close
- learn more of its history
- get to know congenial people with shared interests
- enjoy a delicious home-cooked lunch at our Saturday work days, thanks to the ladies of Clinton!
If you would like to volunteer:
Please contact Carol Krom at firstname.lastname@example.org, or indicate this on our Membership Application Form.